Timelapse Moab: June 1-5, 2019
This 5-Day, 5-Night Advanced Motion-Control Timelapse Photography Workshop is open to photographers with at least a basic working knowledge of capturing timelapse. During this workshop you'll learn advanced skills to create stunning timelapses of the day and night sky, while also learn to combine these skills with motion control.
Timelapse Moab takes place around the dates of the new moon, giving you the darkest skies possible for capturing the night sky in motion. A hint of moonlight as the workshop progresses will help to bring context to our foregrounds, instead of them going totally dark after the sun sets.
- Intermediate to Advanced
- Learn to capture and process professional quality timelapse
- Learn to use multi-axis motion control to elevate your work
- Learn advanced day-to-night timelapse techniques
- Learn to use motion control during day to night capture
- Learn how to post process your timelapses to create professional quality films
- Learn advanced scouting and visualization techniques to help choose locations
- Learn to use motion control dollies & heads from Kessler Crane, Dynamic Perception, and eMotimo
- Learn to use the Timelapse+ VIEW exposure ramping controller
This 5-Day, 5-Night Advanced Timelapse Photography Workshop takes place during a new moon in order to give us the darkest sky conditions - ideal for darksky astro timelapse photography. - Learn to capture and process professional quality timelapse - Learn advanced day-to-night timelapse techniques - Learn to process your timelapses using Adobe Lightroom, After Effects, Photoshop, LRTimelapse, Starstax & More - Ideal for photographers of all skill levels - Requires a Mirrorless camera or Digital SLR